For eachleveraging the , there are five total pieces of equipment in the power supply chain:
- Power outlet
- Power adapter
- charging cable
In order to properly diagnose charging issues, a little trial-and-error is often required to rule out each of the above components of the power supply chain to identify exactly which piece of equipment is causing the problem. Here are a few things to try:
- Plug the power adapter into a different outlet
- Swap out or replace the power adapter that connects the charging cord to the power outlet.
- Swap out or replace the charging cable that connects the power adapter to the .
- Remove the mounting bracket and disconnect, then reconnect the
- Swap out the for another
- Use a toothpick to gently clean the of any dust or debris, and make sure the is securely seated.
- Connect the iPad directly to a power source via an
If issues persist, please contact SALIDO Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 879-7595.