Manager App Release: 2.1.0
Added more functionality and fixes to improve stability and reliability in reporting.
- Manager App will now respect location's timezone, previously would display in GMT
- Improved language when search returns no results
- Improved search results when an organization has multiple stores, data will now summarize for all stores
- Added support for a home screen widget for the Manager App
- Added a contrast palette to improve the distinction of Product Mix graph segments.
- Added a field to report on Discount names
- Added a swipe back gesture for easier app navigation.
- Updated formatting for currency to always display to two decimal places.
- Fixed an issue where Employee Clock-ins and Clock-outs were always displayed in GMT time
- Fixed an issue with rounding logic for cover count on Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where Revenue Category length causes Product Mix Graph to resize
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the server's name populates in place of the CardHolder name in payments
- Fixed an issue where Pre-Tip Totals in the check overview were rounding to too many decimal places
- Fixed an issue where the Check's tab would sometimes show duplicates of Revenue Center names
- Fixed an issue where Discounts were not being populated on the Check's page
- Fixed an issue where the position and employee name were missing from some reports
Manager App Support
If you need any help making changes to Manager App please Let us know!