The Sales by Server report from the provides a high-level overview of sales and tips information for a user-defined time period.
- Login to the and select Reports from the left-hand navigation
- On the top left of the Reports screen, toggle to New
- Select Sales by Server from the drop-down menu
- Select the desired date from the Date Selector in the top center of the screen
- Use the Column Controls to add or remove additional data points
- Select Columns from the Report Header
- Check or Uncheck boxes to add or remove columns (such as Tips and Gratuity)
- Click the blue/green Update button at the bottom of the Column Controls menu
- Select the yellow/orange Three Bars button on the left side of the Report Header (next to the report name)
- Select Save, Email, or Print & Export from the drop-down
NOTE: Although the POS generated Shift Summary report cannot be re-generated after the close of the , all of the same information is contained in the .