Managers (or any user with the appropriate level of access) can print Employee Shift Reports from theduring the same from the Status & Reports screen.
To print an Employee's Shift Report:
- Enter a valid on the
- Navigate to the Three Bars icon in the top right of the screen, to the left of the Lock Button using the
- Select Status & Reports
- Select Employees from the left-hand navigation
- Locate the Employee(s) from the list or by using the Employee Name Search field
- Select the Employee(s) name(s)
- Click the Print Selected button at the top of the screen
- A separate report will print for each Employee selected
NOTE: Employee Shift Reports from the POS include sales from the time of clock in up to the moment the report is generated. Breaks are considered a part of the shift and do not create breakpoints in reporting. Employees working multiple shifts in the same day (e.g. working a double) should clock in and clock out for each shift if discrete reports are required for each shift.