To connect the iPad to the designated terminal Wi-Fi network:
- From the iPad Home Screen, go to "Settings" then "Wi-Fi"
- Toggle to turn on "Wi-Fi", the iPad will automatically search for available networks
- Tap the network designated for the terminal, the device is connected when a blue check mark appears to the left of the network name.
- Tap the iPad Home Button to return to the iPad Home Screen
- Login to SALIDO Terminal
- If the iPad is not connected to the network, an Terminal Status Indicator will appear in the top right corner of the SALIDO Login Screen. View iPad Troubleshooting for more on "iPad offline"
For additional resources, check out Apple Support - Connect to Wi-Fi.