1. To turn on the iPad:
- Locate the iPad Power Button, labeled "On/Off, Sleep/Wake"
- Hold the iPad Power Button down until the Apple icon appears - this means the iPad is turning on
- If a battery image appears, follow the Charge the iPad instructions to quickly recharge the device and resume business operations
2. To turn off the iPad:
- Hold down the iPad Power Button until the "slide to power off" button appears
- Swipe the red power button to the right
Check out the Apple Support Center - If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on for additional resources.