Double Confirmation for Check Voids
Authorized users will now receive a double confirmation when attempting to perform a void. If a user does not have permission to perform a void, he or she can initiate the process, but cannot complete void without a manager's approval.
To void an entire check from the Order Screen:
- Tap the Void button in the Check Action Drawer
- Authorization may be required if you do not have access to to void items
- If you do have access to perform voids, proceed to the next step
- When prompted, select the reason for voiding the check
- Select "Authorize"
- "Authorize" will appear in red for you to select again (This is the double confirmation).
*There may be instances where a void cannot take place. If a void cannot be completed due to an "Active Payment" being present on the check, you must first review and remove the payment before voiding the check.