1. Ensure that the Micro USB Cable is securely attached to MagTek Card Reader without any signs of cord damage, and is connected to the 12W Apple Adapter which is plugged into a wall out.
2. Verify that the wall outlet is supplying power by plugging in another device
3. Borrow Micro USB Cable from another device to receive a charge if applicable
4. Remove MagTek card reader and metal enclosure with a Phillip's Head Screwdriver and replace with Apple Lightning cable to charge device
5. If cable is damaged, contact support@SALIDO.com to order more cables