2. You can toggle between the following views which are stationary on the menu to the right:
- “Floor View” displays the table and seat layout of your location, you own tables that are highlighted green, the purple belong to others, and the gray are unseated.
- “Time Open” tracks the length of time from when a check was opened
- “Party Size” identifies the number of people seated at each open table
- “Last Ordered” notifies the length of time from when the most recent item ordered was sent on the open check
- “Server” identifies owners of each open table by initial with a consolidated list containing full names of current table owners