The floor plan can be accessed from Main Menu Screen or by tapping in the upper right corner when in Check Order Screen
1. Use Revenue Center Viewer to select between the floor plans of respective Revenue Centers
2. You can toggle between the following views which are stationary on the menu to the right:
- “Floor View” displays the table and seat layout of your location, you own tables that are highlighted green, the purple belong to others, and the gray are unseated.
- “Time Open” tracks the length of time from when a check was opened
- “Party Size” identifies the number of people seated at each open table
- “Last Ordered” notifies the length of time from when the most recent item ordered was sent on the open check
- “Server” identifies owners of each open table by initial with a consolidated list containing full names of current table owners